Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Can't Get Enough - A Valentines Day Poem

When I first proverb you I did not believe much, but then you walked by me and your aroma captured me. It's not that I thought you were not beautiful. It's just that I thought that you were too good for me.

Now that you are mine, I hoarded wealth and bask you like the high-grade wine.

I can't acquire adequate of you; I can't acquire adequate of your love. You have got the softest touching and even though I might not state you this that much. You are the one, who have my heart; no 1 is better for me. You are my perfected small star; your radiance is my inspiration to love you even more. You have got captured me. Iodine can't acquire adequate of you; I cannot acquire adequate of your love.

Your smiling is my happiness; your tegument is like velvet. So delicate you are I love you just the manner you are meant to be. Every flaw in you I adore it just do me desire to love you even more.

You are and will always be my world. When I believe of you I experience blue, because I am not with you. When you are gone I aching for your touch, your smile, babe you drive me wild!

I can't acquire adequate of you; I can't acquire adequate of your love. I am drawn by your charisma. Iodine bask making love to you, showing you my affectionateness is all I desire to do. You do me laugh, you do me light up. There is a freshness I acquire because of my love. Iodine just can't acquire adequate of you, you are my advantageous treat.

One touch, one buss and one you is all I will ever need. I can't acquire adequate of you; I cannot acquire adequate of your love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....