Monday, December 29, 2008

Singing With Children

I make music engraving at www.engravemusic.com but, it's not my chief profession. I am actually a copywriter and a music instructor and I am very passionate about vocalizing with my school children. When we sing in chorus it sounds so holy that you can truly experience you are in eden and blessed by God. It showers positive vibes in the air.

Every morning time I utilize to read newspaper and all those negative news in them like terrorism, rapes, murders, work stoppages and so on. I realized that all such as negativeness impacts our organic structure and and wellness about which we are not even aware. I also learned that mass media news are more than than 90% negative. So I stopped reading those useless newspapers and magazine and preferable to travel to school and sing all the fantastic songs in the human race with children. Of course of study the chief ground going to school was something else which I have got mentioned below.

I travel to school with a intent of instruction songs with reasonable words and good composition. Songs like Edelweiss, We shall overcome, Jingle Bells, Morning have broken, Java Jive, Bash Rhenium Mi, My favourite things...it's a never ending list. One seek out some songs with them by making them sing in high and low pitches or scales of measurement and they sound just great.Now I am dreaming of authorship most beautiful songs for children.

Why I sing with children?

Well, I had a great instructor when I was in a convent school. She was also a principal of that school. Every Saturday in the assembly she would religiously bow down down to children with joined hands. One twenty-four hours person asked "Why make you bow down to children?"

She replied, "These are my children and when they will turn up they will be great human beingnesses but, at that clip I may not be alive so I am paying my regard to them now!"

She is not alive today but can any instructor beat out this? What a love, regard and compassionateness for the adjacent generation!

So I travel to schools and sing with children in her affectionate memory.

No comments: