Monday, November 26, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne Ozzman Cometh Heavy Metal Music CD Review

Ozzman Cometh is the up-to-the-minute release from Heavy Metallic Element Sensation Ozzy Osbourne, and I can only believe of one word to depict this CD… AWESOME!

It's a rare twenty-four hours indeed that I acquire a cadmium from an creative person that I can truthfully state makes not have got a bad path in the bunch. I'm more than happy to denote that's exactly what I must state about this one. There simply is NOT a bad 1 in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

Heavy Metallic Element music fans will acknowledge some of the well known invitees that have got been assembled to play along with Osbourne on respective of the tracks. Artists like Crick Wakeman and Geezer Butler just to call a couple.

Listen to and I believe you'll hold that the song picks are excellent, the production is outstanding and Ozzy Osbourne is clearly in top form.

While the full record album is outstanding some of my favourites are path 1 - Black Sabbath, path 8 - Bark At The Moon, and path 15 - Back On Earth

My Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 14 - I Just Desire You. Good stuff!

Ozzman Cometh Release Notes:

Ozzy Osbourne originally released Ozzman Cometh on June 25, 2002 on the Epic Poem label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Black Sabbath - (previously unreleased, Ozzy's cellar tapes)

2. War Pigs - (previously unreleased, Ozzy's cellar tapes)

3. Adieu To Romance

4. Crazy Train

5. Mr. Crowley

6. Over the Mountain

7. Paranoid - (live, with Randy Rhoads)

8. Bark At The Moon

9. Miracle Man

10. Crazy Babies

11. No More Crying - (edit)

12. Mama I'm Coming Home

13. I Don't Desire To Change The World - (live)

14. I Just Desire You

15. Back On Earth

Personnel: Ozzy Osbourne (vocals); Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads, Zakk Wylde, Jake E. Spike Spike Lee (guitar); Toilet Sinclair, Kevin Jones, Crick Wakeman, Michael Beinhorn (keyboards); Geezer Butler, British Shilling Daisley, Rudy Sarzo, Bill Susan, Microphone Inez (bass); Bill Ward, Lee Kerslake, Tommy Aldridge, Randy Castillo (drums).

Producers include: Ozzy Osbourne, Randy Rhoads, Max Norman, Bokkos Nevison, Michael Beinhorn.

Engineers include: Michael Wagener, Alice Paul Northfield.

Recorded between 1970 & 1995.

No comments: