Thursday, February 21, 2008

As Long As I Continue to Drink

Addiction My Colourful Imagination

Alcohol and Drugs meant

Conviviality, company and colourful imagination.

It meant release from all my fears.

It gave me the semblance of feeling good

Without the sense of deterioration

The cardinal nervous system slowed down

The old pleasances are gone.

They are now but only memories.

Misconception included visions of violence,

Street crime, soiled acerate leaves including jail.

I lied, One stole, and Iodine cheated

I also sold myself.

I was consumed by fearfulness and self-pity

I was trapped into an semblance of do believe

I buried my defects under thick layers of self-justification

Finally ambushed me deeper into alcoholism, more than drugs and misery.

Driven to an country of uncomfortableness and problem

I buried my defects under thick layers of self-justification

I buried myself in a human race of do believe and dreams

From my chambered bosom my organic structure was built for survival

The human race is growing and I must turn with it to survive

A determination without action is meaningless

So action I took. Iodine joined Detox and LOOK

I never looked back

I revealed my life for Iodine am spirit.

I am a beautiful word form of energy,

I am a life being and within this organic structure I exist.

My life energy environments my organic structure in an aura of life.

When the clip gets and my clock strikes

My organic structure will die, but I am eternal

I will have got ageless life in Gods' kingdom

And long after twilight the trees above echoed with the songs of birds.

The summertime rain! The H2O in the dike was at full capacity.

The wind! Exhausted

The cool zephyr from the south, was a welcome companion?

I SURVIVED when I took the challenge at detox CENTRE

No comments: