Thursday, January 24, 2008

Godsmack IV Rock Music CD Review

Godsmack, very talented Rock grouping have got released their up-to-the-minute record album titled four and Wow! It's good.

I wish it weren't the lawsuit but, it's not mundane that I acquire a cadmium for reappraisal that I can just protrude in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't coerce myself to acquire through. Not at all the lawsuit with IV. Every path is gratifying and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

IV have a pleasantly varied, premix of 11 paths that are very well written and brilliantly performed songs by these clearly talented musicians. With many of the songs displaying a batch of the sort emotion that brands for a really great listen. Seemingly drawing from what I can only conceive of are their ain personal experiences. At different points touching on the most existent emotions of love, heartbreak, pain, failed human relationships and unachievable romance. They're all here.

Overall four is an outstanding release. What I name must have got music. I give it two pollexes up and is most definitely a worthy improver to any Rock collection. Truly an outstanding Rock CD. One of those that is completely invalidate of any wasted time, arsenic each path is simply superb.

While this full cadmium is really very good some of my favourites are path 3 - The Enemy, path 6 - No Rest For The Wicked, and path 11 - One Rainy Day

My Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 1 - Live In Sin. Wow!

IV Release Notes:

Godsmack originally released four on April 25, 2006 on the Universal Joint Records label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Live In Sin

2. Speak

3. Enemy, The

4. Radiance Down

5. Hollow

6. No Rest For The Wicked

7. Bleeding Me

8. Juju Too

9. Temptation

10. Mama

11. One Rainy Day

Godsmack: Thomas Sully Erna (vocals, assorted instruments); Tony Rombola (guitar); Robbie Merrill (bass guitar); Claude Shannon Larkin (drums). Recording information: Spiral Recording, Hollywood, CA.

No comments: